Before Check In
- Please arrive at our check-in counter located in the heliport passenger lounge at least 20 minutes (Hong Kong-Macau route and Macau to Shenzhen route), or 30 minutes (Shenzhen to Macau route) before your flight departure time, and present travel documents to our ground attendants for ticket collection and check-in arrangements.
- For online bookings, please kindly be reminded to bring along the credit card that you used to settle the payment for verification purposes.
- Should the flight be cancelled due to bad weather, free ferry transportation will be arranged for the passenger(s) and ticket(s) will be refunded except all the handling fees. (Not applicable to promotional or special discount ticket(s). No ticket(s) shall be refunded for no show passenger(s) except for flight cancellation due to Sky Shuttle / EAA operational reason.
One free in-cabin hand-carried baggage allowance of up to 5 kgs and free check-in baggage allowance of up to 7 kgs per passenger (not applicable to infants) is permitted. Excess baggage charges will be collected if the free baggage weight allowance is exceeded.
Definition of Infant
- Any child under the age of one.
Charging Scheme and Detailed Information on Infant Policy of Sky Shuttle Helicopters
- Any child under the age of one is only required to pay for the taxes and other charges if any.
- One adult passenger can only accompany one child under the age of one.
- No more than two children under the age of one will be accommodated on the same flight.
- Full fare ticket has to be purchased for children at the age of one and above.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are we covered by any insurance policy while traveling on your service?
Passengers of Sky Shuttle are insured at international airlines' standard. Detailed information is available upon request.
- How do we get to your heliport?
Please refer to the direction guide.
- When I arrive at Hong Kong International Airport, how can I get to HK heliport?
Please refer to the direction guide.
- How should I plan for my trip?
Contact our experienced customer service staff or refer to the destination guide and we would be glad to provide trip tips.
- Can pregnant woman fly with Sky Shuttle?
It is generally safe to fly while pregnant. However, we advise all pregnant passengers to consult their treating doctor before planning a trip. After the 32nd week of pregnancy, a passenger is required to obtain a medical certificate which states that the pregnant passenger is fit to travel. Please note that for your safety, if you choose not to carry a medical certificate, if your medical certificate is outdated or if it does not contain the information required, Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited reserves the right to deny boarding. Any pregnant passenger who declares that she is fit to be a helicopter passenger, is required to sign an indemnity form.
- Can an infant fly with Sky Shuttle?
An infant is ready to travel with us after 3 months from his/her date of birth. Each infant passenger (aged over 3 months to under the age of 2) must be accompanied by a parent / guardian. A ticket for any infant under the age of one and accompanied by an adult fare-paying passenger will be issued free (except for taxes and other charges if any) but the infant will not have their own seat. No more than two infants under the age of one will be accommodated on the same flight. An infant over the age of one is required to pay a full ticket fare.
- Can a child or young passenger travel alone with Sky Shuttle?
A child from aged 2 to under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent / guardian. A young passenger aged over 12 to under the age of 18 is accepted to travel alone on our flights.